Woodfordes Nog 3KG Kit
A Supreme Champion Beer of Britain! Our deep, ruby-red ale graces the senses with comforting splashes of warm hints. Inside, you’ll find a rich, chocolatey taste, tucked away with liquorice and treacle. All enveloped in a velvety blanket, for a smooth, unmistakable texture and finish.
Winner of the 2009 World Beer Awards, “World’s best Old Ale”, Norfolk Nog is full of roast malt character which dominates the nose and palate and contributes to the long dry finish. Hits of fruit, rich caramel and malt add satisfing complexity to this beautiful dark ale. Our Customers think it tastes like the Original Hobgoblin.
Taste: Spicy & Fruity
40 pints / 23 litres
ABV approx (% vol.) 4.5%
- WBA World’s Best Old Ale
- SIBA Winner – Bronze – 2017
- Champion Bottled Beer of Norfolk – Gold – 2017
- Champion Beer of East Anglia x 2
- Champion Winter Beer of Britain x 2
- Norfolk Beer of the Year – 2013
- Salisbury Winterfest – Runner Up – 2006
- Norwich Beer Festival – Premium Ale – 1992