Woodfordes Admirals Reserve 3KG Kit
Award winning, tawny colored ale with a distinctive nose of dried fruits, sherry and almonds. The palate is full with sweet malt and rich fruit slowly dominated by an increasing bitterness, leaving a satisfying dry finish.
Time-honoured and treasured. Lord Nelson reserved the best on board, safely stowed in the Captain’s cabin. Enjoy an unreservedly special bounty. Plentiful sweet fruit flavours come together to create a complex and undeniably satisfying sip.
32 pints / 18 litres
ABV approx (% vol.) 5.5%
Smell: Almond, Sultana, Sherry
Taste: Nutty, Almond
- SIBA Beer Competition – Bronze – 2011
- The Brewing Industry International Awards – Silver – 2011
- Champion Beer of East Anglia – 2009
- Camra Rhythm and Booze – Beer of the Festival – 2002
- Norwich Beer Festival – 2002 – 3rd place